BASEBALL PLAYERS

Cameron Hassert #7
Position: Shortstop
Bats: Left
Throw: Right
Plays for Niwot High School and Slammers 2020
Age: 15
Number: 303-506-0850
Email: michael@replaymyevent.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ELITE WORLD SERIES IN ORLANDO- 7/31/2011 - 8/07/2011









We left Denver at 115 am on 8/30 to get to Orlando. I was so excited. We took Disney’s Magical Express Bus from Orlando, they asked me if I was Cameron; I was so happy, I kept telling my Mom – this is a big deal… then when we got to the hotel they had a front desk lady waiting for us by the red carpet with balloons and she said Welcome to All Star Sports, Cameron’s Party! I felt like a big deal (again).

The opening ceremony at ESPN Wide World of Sports was so huge – we were part of the parade and tipped our hats to our fans (parents, brothers, and sisters). Our friends and families were screaming so loud as we got introduced – Slammers Black of COLORADO!!!
The teams we faced were all very good and the games were tougher because of the heat. We saw all kinds of weather on the field – it was hot and sticky, thunder, wind blowing over, lightning, and rain, yes rain – can you believe it no rain delay! I was so tired after Thursday, but I had so much fun, it was an amazing experience!

We did not make it to the final 4 – I was sad at first, but then, my parents reminded me that there will be more games ahead of me in life. I am very thankful I got to see what Disney Elite 32 was like. Next time – we will be more ready and we will win!

After all the games were over, my Mom, my brother, and myself went to the Boardwalk, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and then my cousins Michael, Nathan, and Dawson joined us to have more fun – we went swimming and went to a Pirate show. That was a lot of fun!

Elite 32 teams:
LA-Stars Baseball
NC-Carolina Mustangs
CAS-SGV Cobras Black
TNE-RBI Rangers
CO-Slammers Black
TXS-Worth Elite
AL-Dothan Warriors
OK-Oklahoma Elite
CAS-VSA Vipers
TXS-Dynasty Jacks
CAS-Team Rawlings
MS-MS Titans
TXS-S.Texas Longhorn
FLS-Team MVP
TXS-American Avengers
GA-GA Yard Dogs Black
FLS-Sandlot
NC-Carolina Red Sox
FLS-Miami Bull Dogs
TXS-TX legends
FLS-West Fl Young Guns
TXS-Team Diablitos
TNW-Bolton Wildcats
GA-MGBA The Future
LA-Bullet Baseball Red
CAS-SGV Hustle
GA-Georgia Team Raiders
CO- Hitstreak Bulldogs
FLS-Central Florida Wolverines
IN-Lids Indiana Bulls
MI- Jetbox
NJ-Tri State Arsenal

No comments:

Post a Comment