BASEBALL PLAYERS

Cameron Hassert #7
Position: Shortstop
Bats: Left
Throw: Right
Plays for Niwot High School and Slammers 2020
Age: 15
Number: 303-506-0850
Email: michael@replaymyevent.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Team BOCABO wins the Championship at the LUMBER YARD CLASSIC



Four Games starting at 10:00 am and ending at 11:00 pm.
I had so much fun playing again with my past baseball buddies and I made some new friends.

Trevor Erickson - Colorado Outlaws
Raul Villarreal - Colorado Outlaws
Anthony Puga - Colorado Outlaws
Philip Neill – RM Hit Club
Cameron Hassert – 9U Slammers
Brendan Mudd -- Hit streak
Ty Shelley - 10U Armour
Drake – from our Fall Ball team
Blake Toedtli – Diamond Club

1 comment:

  1. I know you had so much fun playing with your buds! I am proud of you for hanging tough all day!

    Love ya - Mom

    ReplyDelete